SMS SOFTWARE, INC.
Last Updated: December 13, 2018
We do not need or request any information about the identities of anyone using the CoinText Software in order to deliver our services.
We only use personal information to provide requested support or respond to inquiries, and we never collect personal information about individuals without their consent. Except for the limited technical data collection mentioned below, the only information that we receive about individuals is what is voluntarily provided to us in connection with inquiries, whether from people wanting to know more information about Company or users of the seeking support. The information that you we may collect from you under those circumstances may include such personal information as your name, address, email address and mobile phone number (collectively, “Personal Information“).
WHAT WE COLLECT
As noted above, we are not interested in learning anything more about our users and visitors than is absolutely necessary for us to provide information about our services, and support to users of those services. We may collect the following information:
- Information You Give Us. We collect only information you directly give us on our Website by email, telephone or other correspondence, as required to provide customer support or respond to inquiries.
- Information Automatically Collected by Our Website. On our Website, we automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Website, we log the location of your connection (city, state, and country), your computer operating system type, device type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Website.
- Cookies. When you use our Website, we may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Website. We use functionality cookies, to allow our Website to remember whether you have visited our Website before. We also use analytics to collect information about traffic to our Website and how users use our Website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Website, the websites that referred them to our Website, the pages they visited on our Website, what time of day they visited our Website, whether they have visited our Website before, and other similar information.
- Disabling cookies. You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information only to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share Personal Information as follows:
- With your consent.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- To protect the rights and property of the Company, our agents, customers, and others.
- To protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us.
When we use the term “anonymous data,” we are referring to data and information that does not permit you to be identified or identifiable, either alone or when combined with any other information available to a third party.
We may create anonymous data from the Personal Information we receive about you and other individuals who provide Personal Information to us. Anonymous data might include analytics information and information collected by us using cookies. We make Personal Information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze usage patterns in order to make improvements to our CoinText Software and our Website
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization, including the encryption of our computers and servers. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and the transmission of information by the internet is not completely secure.
We will only retain your Personal Information as long reasonably required for us to provide the requested customer support and inquiry services. In the context of customer support, we retain information sufficient to connect subsequent requests from the same user in order to provide efficient service, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
FOR RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA: GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have certain additional data protection rights.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information, along with any details required to be provided to you under applicable law. In certain cases, you may also have a right to:
- amend any of your Personal Information that is inaccurate;
- to restrict or limit the ways in which we use your Personal Information;
- to object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- to request the deletion of your Personal Information, and
- to obtain a copy of your Personal Information in an easily accessible format.
To submit a request, please contact us, as set forth in the Contact Us section below. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information, if our processing is solely based on your consent. Please note that, in certain cases, we may continue to process your Personal Information after you have withdrawn consent and requested that we delete your Personal Information, if we have a legal basis to do so. For example, we may retain certain information if we need to do so to comply with an independent legal obligation, or if it is necessary to do so to pursue our legitimate interest in keeping the Services safe and secure. If you have any complaints regarding our privacy practices, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority.
You may contact us as follows:
SMS Software, Inc.
1 Tara Blvd, Suite 200
Nashua NH 03062